Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Back From A Refreshing Break

I have been away from this space without any notice for quite some times now. But, there were a couple of things to keep me busy. Firstly, I am just back from a nice, relaxed and refreshing holiday to Ibiza, Spain. So, you can imagine how it was, post holiday shopping, packing and now when I am back, there are a lot of laundry and household chores to deal with. Catching up with the blogging world will take another few days. I do have a few book reviews and recipes to post from the drafts. I hope they will keep this space going for a few days.

To keep this starved space going, I am just posting a few pictures from my trip. More about the trip will need another post. Till then treat your eyes with these pictures!

Playa Iletas. The beaches there were crystal clear shades of blue. I love the bright turquoise colour here.

 Ibiza Harbour. Loved the rustic ship, it reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean.

 Another scenic view on the Es Vedre tour.

 Beautiful shades of blue at Cala Bassa beach

One of the most beautiful sunset I have seen at San Antonio Bay, Ibiza.

Thank you for stopping by! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Omg, wat a pleasant and lovely clicks,real treat for eyes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !! I want to plan our trip to Spain next year, this place is a heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog my friend! After visiting your blog I am planning to visit theIbiza Harbour which is a Unique location on Talamanca Beach, after completing my boston washington bus tours . I have never been there before in my life but after visiting your blog I am planning to visit there in my upcoming vacations.Your shared images are very impressive and draw my attention to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog my friend! After visiting your blog I am planning to visit theIbiza Harbour which is a Unique location on Talamanca Beach, after completing my boston washington bus tours . I have never been there before in my life but after visiting your blog I am planning to visit there in my upcoming vacations.Your shared images are very impressive and draw my attention to it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are a great motivator for me. Please keep them coming!

But no SPAMs, please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...